Re: Re: Re: Re: OT: Earthquake in Upstate NY

From: MAGNUM S/T (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 14:24:04 EDT

Good goin Bob......I put the triples on mine earlier in the year....and I
kept the boat horn so she definitely catches the attention.
I happen to use the K&N shield for my horn location......but I believe one
of the common spots for the duals is in fron of the radiator pointing to the
sides......I have also read on the net of one DMLer installoing duals in the
wheel well.......I forgot where I saw that one though