Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: OT: Earthquake in Upstate NY

From: MAGNUM S/T (khoegen@charter.net)
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 21:31:04 EDT

The Flowmaster 50 is what I have....and u heard my 6er didn't ya ;)

of course the dual tips helped out quite a bit with the extra resonance

Nice job on the grille......I'm gonna rid myself of the crossmembers this
summer....I just don't want to drop the $250 for an aftermarket one...so I'm
planning on 'learning to do it myself'

I'm jealous of you guys...sounds like many of you have done quite a bit to
the daks since our last meet.......my V10 is still the same.......not that
I'm complaining or anything :)
""DAKSY"" <rsmith13@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message

> Hey, Magnum S/T!
>
> <snip> Good goin Bob......I put the triples on mine earlier in the
> year....and I
> kept the boat horn so she definitely catches the attention.
> I happen to use the K&N shield for my horn location......but I believe
one
> of the common spots for the duals is in fron of the radiator pointing to
> the
> sides......I have also read on the net of one DMLer installoing duals in
> the
> wheel well.......I forgot where I saw that one though<snip
>

> I got em in! I used the OEM bracket, although it looks a little different
> now than it did when DC installed it. I didn't use the relay they sent,
but
> I just wired em onto the OEM wires, by cutting off the snap connectors &
> crimping on some female spade connectors. They're a different sound than
the
> airs, but they're definitely a better sound than the OEM "tweeters" that
> came on the DAKSY!
> Here's the pic:
> http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/1ddc8e70.jpg
>
> The other night, I was touchin up some paint chips - in prep for
Foxwoods -