Re: Gen II body work

From: Jason Mooberry (spam@milketoast.com)
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 23:08:36 EDT

Yep, Rochester, NY. [BTW, very cool of you, Andy, to offer to haul the
goods.] Awesome to hear that you have that stuff Greg, I'm of course
interested. How is it that you have all that to get rid of? Let me know
how much you want to part with each piece in your collection. I'll be
flying into BWI this weekend to see a friend in VA... maybe those doors
qualify as carry-ons?? In the event they don't, I'll be driving down to
Baltimore in a month or so to see another friend at Loyola, so maybe that's
a good time to acquire. Anyway, I'm sure there'll be a ton more questions
once I start work on the body this summer.