RE: Re: RE:

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 14:35:22 EDT

I'm not saying that it's "Gods gift to oil"...but the stuff really does
work. Wife's '94 Jeep GC 4.0L runs quieter (also gained close to 1mpg),
Tom's '96 5.2L runs quieter, Matt's '01 R/T runs quieter (with Royal
Purple Synthetic "Max-ATF" in the transmission as well), and my buddies
'99 R/T runs quieter. I don't know what's in the stuff...but I ran the
test that the rep showed me:

Grab your favorite bottle of oil (I used Mobil-1) and put some on your
finger-tips and rub them together. Put some Royal Purple on the other
hand (finger-tips as well) and rub them together...the Royal Purple was
much more slippery than the Mobile-1 and you couldn't even feel your
finger-prints. (Yes...I tried this with some Amsoil at my dad's house
as well...same thing....Royal Purple was much more slippery.)

I've tried many different oils (Castrol, Quaker State, Valvoline,
Mobil-1, Redline, Amsoil) and with different additives as well (over the
years) and this stuff is just incredible.

- Bernd