Re: www.nationalfuelsaver.com

From: Hemipower@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 14:40:00 EDT

In a message dated 4/17/02 7:29:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
adakota4x4@hotmail.com writes:

> I couldn't find any warning flags on the BBB website:
>
> http://www.bosbbb.org/reports/reliability_report.asp?FirmId=0000003711

Well, I'm usually one to agree with most, and say that the majority
of "miracle cures" I've seen are, just that. A miracle IF they work.

I'll bet you have lukewarm results. : )
Definitely let us know what happens.

BTW LOL a Corp. with 3 employees since 1977. : )