Ontario Mopar Shows/Events [additional]

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 10:57:48 EDT

In addition to the events that I sent in on Apr. 20,
there is also a Truck shootout at the Toronto Motorsports
Park (formerly Cayuga) on Sat. June 8th.

An INDYRAM owner (Jessie) is setting up this event and is
inviting all-make Truck owners, especially interested Dakotas
and Durangos owners. Jessie has a show indy, bagged with
a 150 shot of NOS.

It's not an officialy sponsored race, just heads up test and tune
for fun n bragging rights. Quite a few coming have never run on
the track before but are curious as what their performance is.
There may be someone with a 408 stroker coming if it's together
in time, and quite a few Dakota 3.9s have said that they're
coming.

There has never been enough trucks running at TMP (Cayuga)
so, if you're nearby and interested in a day of some straight-line,
competition fun, I'll see you there.

Email me privately and I'll send you a site for directions,
times for gate opening and test and tune, and cost.

Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada
'97 Dakota Sport, 4x2, CC, Flame red, 5.2L, auto., 3.92SG