Re: whats a 2000 quad cab 4.7 worth

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 13:26:08 EDT

try kelly blue book
www.kbb.com
--- "2k_QC_4.7_5spd" <thegrants@snet.net> wrote:

> I was thinking of selling my 2k quad cab, but have
> no idea what its worth.
> Is it worth more with mods or all stock?
> Color black, 5 spd. 36 k miles power options
> Its got R/T wheels and tires
> OEM fender flare.
> Gibson cat back
> Jet stage II
> Intense performance stage II intake
> 180 tstat
> TB spacer
> lowered 2 inches, (belltech/toxic)

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group HD Package Skid Plates
Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber, Steel Horse Torneau cover,
Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs, Removed air horns from Throttle Body,
new TB bolts, Taylor 8mm Wires, Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes,
McGard Tailgate lock, Audiovox cut off switch & hood lock
-Smyrna, Georgia