Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Study on Oil Additives

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 18:40:18 EDT

No, I understood the first time. Are you at all attempting to see my point
here, or are you just taking a knee-jerk defensive position?

I'm really sorry that you don't care who should get the credit for the
report. It looks like they put a great deal of time and effort into
producing something which provided great value to you. Yet if they never
get recognition for that, you don't care? How would you like it if the
tables were turned?

I'm done with this thread.

--
-andy