Dakota related items for sale.....

From: Nospiratus@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 19:57:27 EDT

ok, so my dad said sell it or he's throwing it out of HIS garage !!!!

1. Westin Safari Bar for 97-2000 Dakota or Durango NEVER INSTALLED $70 plus
shipping. (brakets sold seperatley from westin> $30. I tried adapting them to
work with my tow hooks. NOTE: ITEM WILL NOT WORK ON VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH
FACTORY TOW HOOKS. This is the reason I am selling this item. In order to use
it, I would have to remove all parts of the factory tow hook system, and buy
new bumper brackets so if you dont have tow hooks, here you go.

2. Pop-Lock spare tire lock. $16 shipped.Used for 3 weeks until I got a hard
tonneau and put my spare inside. It has a key lock and a greaseable
mechanism. It is a steel stud that sticks down through the rim.

3. 1 Pair of BRAND NEW NEVER INSTALLED KC HIGHLIGHTS DAYLIGHTER 6" diameter
auxilliary driving lights in black. Again, couldnt use because I couldn't use
the safari bar. Taken out of the box only to read instructions. Paid $100,
would like $75 shipped.

4. K&N airfilter for stock airbox, used for 3000 miles until I changed to 14"
Round airhat. Newly cleaned and oiled, $20 shipped. Will fit 97-99 V6, and V8

5. Stock front shocks from 98 CC 4x4, used for 4,000 miles until I got Rancho
RSX's.
    $20 shipped.

6. V8 Magnum Emblems from 98 Dakota>> Just pay the shipping.

7. Stock 4x4 shifter knob from 98 Dakota with cap. $5 plus shipping (item in
excellent condition)

8. 1 1995 Minted US Quarter- Sale priced at 25 cents. Plus shipping of
course !!

NON DAKOTA CONTENT TO FOLLOW

1. Stock exhaust for a 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200s> Make offfer !!! Stock
Taillights as well. Make offer.

2. Clear taillights with thin red stripe for 94-current Chevrolet S-10 pickup
and GMC sonoma Pickup, $35 plus shipping.