Re: Factory exhaust diameter GenII?

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 23:16:41 EDT

i have a high flow cat from jegs, after the stocker went out a while ago,
and have a 40 series flowmaster. i had it bent out the back. used to have
a big 4"x18" tip on the back. tip was way to big, but had a decent sound.
the 40 series is loud but i like it. running the exhaust out the back did
help with sound. much quieter.. and the tip makes a huge difference.. i
have heard many people with 50 series too.. depends on how loud you want
it... i would probably go with a 50 series next time though...
good luck...