RE: Re:

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 19:34:49 EDT

I have read and used the Bosch 4+ and even tried the Bosch 2+ and found
nothing wrong with them. The only exception is the HO ignition system
(A.K.A. MSD 6A, Coils, etc...), which I found to have negative results.

The link to read on the features and benefits is located at:
http://www.boschusa.com/AutoParts/SparkPlugs/PlatinumPlus4/.

Here are the Bosch Spark Plugs for your 2000 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE V8-4.7
liter engine listed at
http://www.boschusa.com/AutoParts/PartFinder/PartFinder.asp

Yet, I know we can stand here an argue about does it really work or not but
that was proven over 18 months ago when a lot of the 4.7 owners prove it out
with self testing.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA