Polyurethane ROCKS!!!

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 03:21:51 EDT

Damn!

  I just installed some polyurethane sway bar (front, stock diameter)
bushings and end link bushings. I can't believe the f#*@ing difference! The
truck never cornered like this. I think it corners as good as my 97 camaro
(z28). And keep in mind that all I did was the sway bar and end link
bushings, the rest of the front end components are the original ones from the
factory with 170,000 miles on them. I still have to install the steering
bushings and a couple other parts that I didn't have time to install this
time (the sway bar stuff took about an hour and a half including having to
cut down the end link spacers which were too long). Man I can't wait to get
the other stuff in and get the rear sway bar installed. I highly recommend
urethane for any Gen 2 owners, these trucks have massive understeer with
stock components.

John S