RE: RE: Re: sold it, unlist?

From: Chris Currie (ccurrie@src.net)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 09:13:07 EDT

I just traded my 2000 Dakota Club Cab 4x4 in for a 2002 Ram Quad Cab 4x4 and
it's awesome. Love the space, love the size, but I still miss my Dakota.
When I bought it, I was single living alone. Now I have a fiance, her 7 year
old, a dog, and one kid on the way. I needed more space. I'm gonna hang
around the list, if thats alright.....

Chris Currie
Previous: '00 Dakota Club Cab 4x4 V6 5Spd
Current: '02 Ram Quad Cab 4x4 V8 Auto.