Powerdyne S/C for sale, cheap.

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 09:43:48 EDT

I am selling my Powerdyne Super Charger that I bought used a few months ago,
I never installed it. I decided I need to apply the money to my new business
instead.

It is a whole kit, which includes:
Powerdyne S/C 6lb boost kit for magnum engines (all 1993-2000 Magnum)
MSD 6A ignition
MSD Boost Timing Master
Autometer 2 5/8 Ultralight Boost Guage
Extra tensioner pulley (to keep belt from slipping)
14" x 6" K&N filter (also includes 6" x 4" K&N)
Belt for 1996-2000 5.2L-5.9L w/air
Fuel pump and lines.
I also have a 2.5" pulley included (9-10lbs boost)
1 pair of "SUPERCHARGED" door emblems (new)
Install Manual for 96-99 Dakota
Install Manual for 96-99 Ram (a few pages missing)
A spare Kevlar internal belt.
a Magnum Airhat

I t was installed on a 2000 Ram for 3500 miles when I bought it used. The
kit is in excellent condition. It has not been installed on my Dak yet. I am
selling the whole kit for $1850 shipped to any location within the lower 48
states. The price is fair, and I cant go any lower, I paid $1900 for it and
added about $250 worth of extras to it. Its a steal at $1850. E-mail me at
flyboy01@comcast.net if you are interested in buying it.

I hate to have to sell the kit, but I really have to get other things in
order first.

Mark Kuzia
Mark's Diecast Inc.
flyboy01@comcast.net
1995 Dakota "Fastdak"
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota "Crack Dak"
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)