cap for sale

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 13:03:50 EDT

  I have a like new Leer Gold Crown Cap for sale. Its in excellent shape
and painted flame red. Came off my friends 97 sb dak. Has tinted windows
with internal slider screens, third brake light, and it attaches with all
aluminum clamps, so no drilling. The local truck place wanted 1300
paited/installed. Looking to get 700 obo for it and we will deliver and
install up to a certain distance. May also be able to work something out
with getting it painted if you need a diff color.

You ccan email me off list at gmconner@juno.com

thanks