Re: tornado fuel saver

From: Jim Miller WB5OXQ (wb5oxq@clearsource.net)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 22:08:08 EDT

J. C. Whitney sold a device like this when I was in High school (1962-1965)
and it did no good then on carbureted engines. It creates a restriction to
the air flow in any engine and that is always undesirable. If devices like
this did what they claimed they would come from the factory on at least some
vehicles.