RE: RE: Virus Alert - Not a Hoax

From: John Henton (john@bigfrontyard.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 06:45:26 EDT

--
You need to get out of the 80s and use a Mac. Remember the "Intel
inside"
ads on TV? Designed and run on Macs. How about special effects in
movies?
MAC.
--

most movies might have been drawn on macs, but rendered using intel hardware ;) (today anyway.)

-- Hate to tell you, but Windows runs on a DOS shell-it needs DOS to run. Boot up your machine...what boots first, and shows on the screen as booting? DOS. So, what you are saying is Windows needs to be an antique. The only reason DOS is still there is for the programmers out there who want to say their desktop machine is like their mainframe. --

windows has not run in a dos shell since 3.x. what we have today is a "command line interpreter."

Relevant content :

I zaino'd my black 2000 CC 4x4 last weekend, it looks sweet. Any one else use this stuff? (or find anything that works better?)...

--johnathan