Starters & Alternators

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 09:55:29 EDT

  Just wanted to send out a link to a new site for starters and alternators.
  The site is:
http://www.geocities.com/remanufactured_parts_company/

  These guys do great work and will answer any questions you have dealing
with starters and alternators whether you buy from them or not.
They rebuild starters, alternators and generators for MANY applications.
They offer lots of options including basic replacements, upgrades, high
performance (in some cases), chrome, DIY kits and more.
  I am personally running both a starter and alternator on my dak from them.
  They do consider group buys if enough interest was ever formed at once.
  Just wanted to put the option out there for everyone.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/