Re: Spoiler paint?

From: Michael Meyerhoff (mike@mypants.org)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 13:37:24 EDT

I looked into this a while back for my 92... the front air dam on a genII
is ridig enough to not need flex additives, but I don't know about yours or
you bumper pieces. I'd say if you can push on them and deflect it with just
one finger than it might need the flex agent.

Did your bodyshop have any comments on it?? Hopefully they have an opinion
one way or another based off of thier expierence.

mm

____
Dak specsheet at:
http://www.mypants.org/mike/Dakota/index.html