New Dak In The Family

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 18:18:56 EDT

Well, we bought it. My Dad needs a vehicle to drive while he's up here half
the year from Florida. Something he can "modify" with appropriate go-fast
goodies. A project for he and I to work on. So...

1995 Dak, Club Cab SLT, 2WD, 318, 5 speed, 3.55's with LSD, buckets,
Panasonic AM/FM, CD, Cruise, AC, rear slider, etc. It also has a cap and
bedliner which we'll be selling. 89,000 one owner miles, first registered in
Fall 94. $5500. From looking around, I think we got a decent price. The
truck is really clean, particularly for New England. The chrome is all good,
the trim is faded but saveable. All in all, a good buy.

Might need a clutch. Definitely needs a belly pan gasket (or M-1 manifold).
Cruise doesn't work. But the important thing is I have converted another
lost soul to Ma MOPAR!

Bill White - htttp://www.moparforme.com
2002 QC 4x4, SLT+, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92's, Airaid, MBRP Super Single Exhaust, BFG
A/T's, IAS Shocks