Re: RE: Virus Alert - Not a Hoax

From: Steve (jsm@hardynet.com)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 00:26:15 EDT

>On Thu, 2002-04-25 at 06:58, Steve wrote:
>>
>> >If you are going to copy another OS, at least do it better. Even Windows
>> >magazine says the Mac OS is better.
>>
>> This is beginning to sound like a my Dak is better than your Dak
>> discussion. BTW I use Linux as my OS. <g>
>
>Then why are you posting from windoze? hee hee

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not posting from windoze. Mandrake
Linux 8.2 is my OS. However, I am using Forte Agent, a windoze program
running under Wine, as my email and newsreader program. Haven't been
able to find a suitable replacement for that under Linux yet. With
that said I will let this thread die.

Steve