Re: RE: Virus Alert - Not a Hoax

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley01@home.com)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 12:24:02 EDT

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002 00:29:27 -0400, AWyseGuy@aol.com wrote:

>> (Dell powered)
>
>Powered?? Not quite.. Assembled.. I'd let slide..
>That just means they chose to have Dell assemble some pc's for them.

I don't use Dell (prefering to build my own PCs) but to be fair, the
motherboards in Dell PCs are designed and built to Dell specs.
Everything I've read indicates that Dell mobos are among the fastest
out there. (The rest of the PC may be junk <cough,
cough...intel...cough, cough> but the mobos are good.) In that sense
it would not be totally innacurate to say "Dell powered" (although I
would't be too proud of it.)

Mike Crumley
mcrumley01@charter.net
97 V6 Dallas Cowboys Silver

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority,
it's time to pause and reflect." --Mark Twain