RE: Re: Tail lamps?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@cox.net)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 22:29:09 EDT

California's the same.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD

From: owner-dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net]On Behalf Of MAGNUM S/T
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 7:27 PM
To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
Subject: DML: Re: Tail lamps?

Did you get a fine...or did you just have to prove they are removed?

Ya know..I can understand not being able to have SMOKED brake lights..I've
seen them and they ARE difficult to see....but the law is way too
restrictive. Here in Mass your not allowed anything which covers the
tailights..period!
""kevin reimer"" <kwreimer@msn.com> wrote in message

> What a bunch of Crap! Dont the Cops have any thing better to do ? like
catch
> crooks, drug dealers. and Morons who speed in and out of traffic. I hate
> Cops, cause they get bored and then they pick on us nice guys with Cool
> Rides.

I've