Re: '00 squeaky bushings!!!

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 13:15:22 EDT

    I had the same problem with my other truck. I found that it was not the
bushings but the leaves rubbing together. I jacked up the frame to seperate
and unload the springs. Then I got a spray can of white lithium grease. It
came with an extension tube, I sprayed it between the leaves and let it down,
it never came back in 50K miles.
    If it is the bushings you can buy Rubber Lubricant at the parts house and
spray the bushings every so often and that should solve the problem. It's a
lot cheaper than having the dealer do it. Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01">the "DAK",</A> <A
HREF="http://www.southernmopar.org/index.shtml">SouthernMopar</A>