RE: Just Another Dumb Question

From: Esler, Joel (joel.esler@us.army.mil)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 05:36:13 EDT

Right.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net]On Behalf Of Gary Hedlin
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 3:35 AM
To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
Subject: DML: Just Another Dumb Question

...im really racking my brains trying to figure out what to do with my
exhaust. Right now, I have a 98 V6, with a 48mm Throttle body, homebrew
K&N intake, autolite 3923 plugs, 180 degree t-stat and a JET chip (stage 1).
I would like to put a dual exhaust system on, but some people tell me that a
single system works better. If I stick with a single exhaust system, I
might as well use the stock pipes and put on a flowmaster 50 serries,
right???

Hopelessly Confused,

Gary Hedlin
ragingquad@yahoo.com