Re: RE: 33x12.5x15 Thornbirds on the DAK

From: branning sung (brannings@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 18:26:17 EDT

Nice looking truck how much fender trimming you have to do. I'd like to get
the 33's on my truck but got some rubbing already with 32 x 11.50 BFG muds
on 15 x 10 welds (3 5/8 backspacing) even though I got the 5.5 suspension.
Trimming is probably going to be the next step for me but was kind of
concerned about the double wall and the flares, noticed you had them off on
the front, can they be put back into place? Probably dont fit after the
trimming?

Thanks,

Branning
99 dodge dakota