Re: O/D on or off?

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 23:17:18 EDT

Something else that would effect the shift point relevant to the speed is
your gear ratio, which I have 3.55.. I'm expecting the R/T has 3.9's?
Also, not familiar with the 360, so don't know what the revs would be around
45mph. I know at part throttle mine will shift into OD just over 70, but
usually when I'm speeding up WOT to get to 70, I have O/D off, so don't know
when it shifts into OD at WOT with OD on.... course, wouldn't all of this
vary depending on how much HP your engine is making over stock too? :-)