Too Sweet to Pass Up

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 23:57:51 EDT

I found an awesomse deal over the weekend... It was deffinitly too good to
pass up

99 Dakota R/T CC
43,000 miles
Body in perfect condition
Possibly dead tranny (engine dies when put into drive)

The guy bought it for his son, and then the kid gets a DUI. He wanted toget
rid of it to make room for his brand new BMW Z8. When I asked him on the
price, he said he wanted $2500 to pay off the kid's lawyer bill. I cut him
a check right there.

I may not do anything to it for a while, a little low on funds right now.
But when I do, I'll let you guys know what happens.

--
Gary Hedlin
http://garyhedlin.8m.com