I need my Dak back bad !!!!!!!!!!

From: Chris Lambert (dakotausa@comcast.net)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 13:00:04 EDT

Man am I ever going through dak withdraws. It has been since 4/8/02 that the
dak has been in the shop. And they told me today they found more problems
and have to have the adjuster come out again (the fan is broke off and other
stuff) so it is looking at about 6k of damage right nownot counting what
they find next so instead of getting back the dak this week it wil be late
next week maybe. and just think all of this from a 15-20mph wreak and no
damage to the other truck I hit (it was a big stake body truck with a class
IV hitch on it) oh well rental car has run out so I am driving my neighbors
truck for now (99 cheby 1ton double cab long bed 4x4 turbo desiel with pro
comp mudders on it) damn its big I just want my Quad cab back

Chris Lambert