RE: New Website going together

From: taylor9565 (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 11:17:36 EDT

We will be transfering it to a different server so the pop-ups will be less
of a problem, right now were trying to get
some idea of how things are looking. The site is on a free hosting server
right now, so I can't complain, because Gary's doing all the work, I am just
supplying the information and he's doing the layout and template, hopefully
by this time next week we'll have some cool stuff to share on my DAK! Plus
some cool photo's of my '96 Dakota and '68 Charger
Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport R/C bright silver met
http://www.scsilverdak.com
taylor9565@msn.com