website finally up

From: Doggy (rudoggy@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 14:28:55 EDT

hey guys,
just wanted to say that my website link finally works. I have had the name
for a while, but my ISP were soooooo slow in setting up the account.
Anyway, not a lot of content yet, but the basics are up. And i will be
getting some photos and stuff this weekend.
I was hoping to have a page with all banner links to other DML pages(no text
links). So if you have a banner, about the same size as the headers of my
pages, and about 25-40k, please send it to me along with the exact link
address. To give you an idea, my header is about 25k.
thanks guys, and any critiquing is always appreciated.

www.raisingdakota.com

--
Doggy
97 FlameRed SLT CC