This weekend's mods

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Sat May 04 2002 - 02:19:08 EDT

I'm gonna spend some quality time with the truck this weekend, got to
replace the O2 sensors and put on my flowmaster muffler. I'm going with the
50 serries, since the 40 serries is too loud for me. As far as that goes,
i'm pretty much done doing mods for now, asside from some cosmetic stuff.
I'm very happy with what i've done so far, the truck performes 10 times
better than before! Plus, you can only get so much from a V6!

As far as the R/T goes, my freind frank found the culprit of my tranny
problem. It was the neutral saftey sensor. So, he put a new one in and
shes ready to go. My brother is buying it from me, since the insurance is a
tad too high for my budget. I will however save the money and get a new one
twords the end of the year.

You guys have been very helpfull in helping me figure this stuff out. I
want to thank you all. If anyone is gonna be at the dakota nationals ths
june in st louis, I will be there, hood scoop and all!

Gary Hedlin
http://garyhedlin.8m.com
ragingquad@yahoo.com