Re: GM-'HEI' woes

From: Mike Turner (donkeydan69@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 04 2002 - 02:57:08 EDT

i know it has power. i just rewired the car today and installed some gauges.
  the guy we bought the car from had extension cord and random wire spliced
together under there so i took care of that. was tryin to get it started
yesterday to go to baytown, but no dice. have to get it fixed for next
friday. ill be takin it off tomorrow to check it out.

mike t