Re: Re: V-10 Dakota

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 04 2002 - 13:58:44 EDT

How much heavier is the 360 vs. the 318? I can see the V6 having a "lighter"
suspension than the V8s Dodge's website won't let me price an R/T for some
reason (used to be easy?), but even getting a 318 would be cheaper than paying
the R/T premium only to swap in the Viper drivetrain.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com