Re: Re: This weekend's mods

From: Steve (jsm@hardynet.com)
Date: Sat May 04 2002 - 21:39:22 EDT

>U mind telling me how much the O2 sensor went for. I still have the orginal
>on mine and I have 50k on the Dak......I get it emissions tested this month

Put a pint of denatured alcohol in a full tank of gas. Then drive it
until it's down to about 1/4 tank. You should be able to pass your
emissions test without any problem. I had almost 80,000 on original
O2's and had no problem with the VET in Louisville last year. Now I've
moved and don't have to worry about testing so what did I do? This
past month I changed out my O2's with just under 100,000 on it.
Haven't really noticed any difference in performance or mileage.

Steve