Transgo Shift Kits?

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Sun May 05 2002 - 11:16:56 EDT

Hey All, Like to know how everyone with one of these kits installed like
them, I just did the install and am not as pleased as i thought I'd be. Did
everyone do the servo install? I just did the valve body because I didn't
know what to expect, now I think I'll go back in and do the servo to get a
good hard shift. The shifts now are quick and firm but not hard like I'm used
to from other kits I've installed. Anybody with an opinion or suggestion
chime in. I have the 46RH trans.

Thanks all

Shawn
MrDakota95