Gibson

From: Corey (blackspiral@shaw.ca)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 09:25:33 EDT

I actully work for a ford dealership -I know I feel bad too- And the new
mustangs sound nice deep and mellow but noticable at WOT. The flowpro is
very loud even at idle and I can be heard about a block away. Basically
what I want out of the Gibson is deep and mellow at all but WOT. Tired of
turning the cd player up so much on the highway. Gibson's claim to fame on
their website is a deep big block sound thats not noisey inside. Don;t the
R/T's run a Gibson from the factory? That and where would you buy one dont
see many distributors.