RE: Optima Batteries

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 09:26:40 EDT

Ron, it is depends on the application on the truck. The RED TOP is used for
serious aftermarket items like wenches, floodlamps, and so on. The YELLOW
TOP is a deep cycle version that you will need for overloaded wattage use
(hahaha); I.E. a stereo pumping over 800 plus watts. The BLUE TOP is for
Marine use (water). The last one with no color is the regular replacement.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps