Regarding Transgo

From: dametalr (dametalr@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 14:36:33 EDT

Well, as luck would have it, I'm installing mine today --actually last night
and today. I too am unable to install the rear servo parts due to my double
wrapped band. But, since the rear servo seems active only in reverse and a
manual low---I'm not going to sweat it. The front servo is ok though.
Mine was a little different than the transgo instructions AND the shop
manual. My front servo didn't have a cushion spring. Did you drill out
the separator plate holes?? Just looking at mine, I don't think that I'll
need to. Also did you drill out the lockup plate to increase the lockup
pressure?

I'll update you later

Ken