Re: Maintenance Service Question.

From: jkp (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 21:24:10 EDT

 Truck or car, it shouldn't matter much because the rear brakes are very
similar-size would be the only major difference. Sounds like they are just
trying to take advantage of you and get some extra revenue in thier pockets.
There are different repairs for brakes, but I have never heard of brake
alignment, and that is after about 24 yrs in the field. It is a shame a
dealer would do that, I would expect it from Midas.
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
    <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>>