Julie's new truck

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 22:26:54 EDT

Julie,
  I would open the owner's manual, and only perform the services
required at 7,500 miles according to the manual. There is no such thing
as a rear wheel alignment. There is such a thing as a rear brake
adjustment, which may be a little soon to do at 7500, and there is also
such a thing as a Thrust angle alignment, which also unless showing
significant wear on the tires, is too soon to possibly need.
  I would question anything above what the owner's manual says, and make
him justify why his dealership is tellling people to do more than the
owner's manual states...
Patrick