Re: RE: Dakota Nationals???

From: Chris Lambert (dakotausa@comcast.net)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 00:01:26 EDT

Well that was not the case. We were busting our ass to get it set up. we
have had lots of people that want to go but we have yet to receive the
contract frome the track. If you look on the website we are the event for
that day but I nor any of the other people that have been helping me can get
intouch with the people incharge of the track. We have a few sopnsors and a
Dodge Dealer plus the Area DC dealer acc. thats want to take part in it. Not
sure what will happen maybe later in the year or if we can get more people
ther to pitch in. Really wanted this to work was looking at over 100 Daks
there plus a ton of Durangos, Rams and PTs

Chris Lambert