Re: DML:RE: SMOKE'M IF YA GOT IM FILE

From: Dave (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 07:08:55 EDT

I want to get one with the ram in the middle in silver and the lines and
letters in red, altho ya know, now that I think about it, it would probably
be hard to see the red on the tinted window, huh? Anyone have a red one on
a tinted window? How does it look? Maybe the whole thing in silver. I was
just gonna get the file and take it to a sign shop here, but if he can do
it, that'll work too.

--
Dave
Bensalem, PA

""taylor9565"" <taylor9565@msn.com> wrote in message news:000701c1f63e$b3f0ea00$0e719f40@computer... > > A friend of mine has the file on these, made from the one on my back window, > he made one to replace one damaged on my truck, he could make more with > Jon's > permission in any color wanted cost about $11.00 + shipping each, if I get > orders for 50 or more he'll cut the cost by about half!! > Ron- > 2001 Dakota Sport R/C bright silver metallic > http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/K12X33hlXkiTk/profile.html > e-mail: taylor9565@msn.com > website: http://www.scsilverdak.com >