DML:RE:SMOKE'M IF YA GOT'EM FILE

From: taylor9565 (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 08:14:00 EDT

I have a silver one on hand, I can send it to you when ever you want, a RED
one would stand out on the tinted glass very nicely, and match the trucks
finish, I also have (2) RED RAM's head logo's, these look bitch'n on the
window behind each seat with the DML LOGO in the center. These RAM's head
logo's are very popular around here and look real nice on the back window.
I'll have photos of mine up on my website very soon,
they were done in metallic silver to match the truck.

Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport R/C bright silver metallic
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/K12X33hlXkiTk/profile.html
e-mail: taylor9565@msn.com
website: http://www.scsilverdak.com