Shift Feel In A 1995 vs. a 2002

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 09:26:24 EDT

I drove my Dad's 95 Dak the other day. The shifter in his truck seems to
have much shorter throws. Was there some sort of change in the NV3500
somewhere between 95 and now? Does he have shorter throws because it is a
2wd? I don't think it's a Hurst shifter because the shift feel isn't great,
but definitely shorter throws than mine.

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com
'02 QC 4x4, SLT+, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92's w/LSD, Airaid, MBRP Super Single
Exhaust, Hurst T-Handle, BFG A/T's, IAS Shocks, 180 t-stat