GROUP BUY ON DECAL

From: taylor9565 (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 12:18:18 EDT

Well if I am going to do this, may as well do it right then.
Hopefully I won't get in to to much trouble with Jon over this, but if you
guy's that want a decal will send a donation
to him to help cover server costs, which is what the proceeds from these
goes toward. I'll take orders and arrange production and shipping of the
decals, I need to know what colors are wanted, and how many of each are
needed so they can be all printed at the same time.By taking the orders this
way, I can reduce costs and lower the the amount of waste of materials and
improve the qaulity of the finished product.

current colors available are: white, silver, red, blue, yellow, black, and
i'll check and see if any additional are
available.

Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport R/C bright silver metallic
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/K12X33hlXkiTk/profile.html
e-mail: taylor9565@msn.com
website: http://www.scsilverdak.com