Re: RE: Head Gasket Question

From: Brian Mingle (bsm11@cornell.edu)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 10:18:59 EDT

Thanks Steven. I have noticed small spots of liquid on the driveway, but I
thought it was just the tranny pan leaking. I am getting a reconditioned
tranny, mine is slipping, so I thought that was what was making the spots.
I'll give the truck a once over tonight. If it is the block, thank God for
the extended warranty. ;-)

Brian S. Mingle
1998 Dodge Dakota Club Cab Sport 4X4
5.2 Magnum V8
Performance Accessories 3" Body Lift
Soon to have Yokohama Geolander 33X12.50 15's
Emerald Green Pearl