RE: Lug Nuts

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 15:59:25 EDT

Summit Racing or PoopBoys (PepBoys).

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)

From: Woodruff, Jason P [mailto:jason.p.woodruff@boeing.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 11:47 AM
To: DML (E-mail)
Subject: Re: DML: Lug Nuts

Where can I get these (McGard)? I swap wheels often and my lugs are getting
torn up. I cracked 3 chrome covers off, and recently broke a stud.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 11:30:10 EDT

At 09:34 AM 5/6/02 -0400, you wrote:

>#$#$ cheap oem lug nuts. I was detailing my truck yesterday and noticed
that
>the cap had come off one of my lug nuts. Can anyone recommend some
>aftermarket lug nuts? Is there a certain style or size I need to get? Thank

>you. Bill White

McGard Lug Nuts, 1/2 x 20 R.H., Bulge style. You can get them in packs
of 4. I've been using them for decades and have not come across anything
better. If you want an extra little security from stolen rims, get a pack
of (4) McGard Lock Nuts to go with the above.

Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada
'97 Dakota Sport, 4x2, CC, Flame red, 5.2L, auto., 3.