DML:RE: Scratch repair

From: taylor9565 (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 21:46:45 EDT

Dave-
        If the scuffs are just in the clear coat, a simple polishing
compound will work to remove the scuffs.
If it has penetrated the color coat a light coat of turtle wax
color wax may clean things up. If I were you I'd ditch the
the MOPAR bedliner and add a carpeted liner along with your bed cover you
have ordered.
plastic or polymer bedliners rub the hell out of the sheetmetal and start
rust quickly destroying the finish due to the bed flexing while the truck is
driven.
Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport R/C bright silver metallic
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/K12X33hlXkiTk/profile.html
e-mail: taylor9565@msn.com
website: http://www.scsilverdak.com