Re: Re: Air Fresheners

From: jkp (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 14:40:04 EDT

   Just wanted to post a note that I received my cedar Ram's Head air
Freshener and Bonus in the mail yesterday. The bonus is very nice and I
think everyone on the DML would enjoy them since they love Dodge trucks!
James has done an excellent job making wood pens and pencils. The
relationship to Dodge is the pen/pencil clip has a Ram's head insignia on
it. They are very nice and who couldn't use another pen or pencil,
especially with your favorite logo!! The air freshener is great also and
just wanted to tell Cal & James, Thanks and Great Job!
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
    <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>>